Female students studying in any other recognized Medical & Dental Colleges with Pakistan Medical Commission are eligible to apply for transfer to MBBS in 1st year Session 2021-22.
Process of Transfer
- Announcement of Vacant seat on UMDC website.
- Students, who are willing to transfer in 1st Prof MBBS and BDS (Session 2021-22) in UMDC (as per PMC policy) can apply through the “Online Transfer Application Form”
- Submission of Migration request on the prescribed application form along with required documents.
- Scrutiny of documents by migration committee.
- Selection of the candidate on merit.
- Admission confirmation after payment of requisite dues within the due date.
Documents to be attached:
- Matric / O levels Equivalence certificate
- F.Sc / A levels Equivalence certificate
- MDCAT Result
- Passport size picture
- CNIC Copy (Student and Father)
- Previous Transcript / result cards issued by the releasing institution/ University
Migration Request Form
For any further information and queries, you may email at [email protected] or contact at +92-41-8868326-30, 041-111 111 883
Click on the following link for “Online Transfer Application Form”
Note:The seat will be offered strictly as per merit and prescribed rules and regulation of PMC transfer 2022.