Admission Guide 2023-2024
University Medical & Dental College is one of the top Medical & Dental Colleges of Pakistan. It has been given “A Grade” by Pakistan Medical Commission.
At UMDC, students are offered two academic programs:
ADMISSION CRITERIA FOR SESSION 2023-2024
For Session 2023-2024, UMDC follows the admission criteria as prescribed by Pakistan Medical & Dental Undergraduate Education (Admissions, Curriculum and Conduct) Policy and Regulations 2023, dated July 13, 2023.
|HSSC/ Intermediate FSc (Pre- Medical)/A-Level||Minimum 60% marks||Elective subject marks & percentage Only|
|MDCAT||MBBS Program: Minimum 55% marks
BDS Program: Minimum 50% marks
|As per policy of 2021 65% marks|
|For Foreign/overseas students: SAT - II or Foreign MCAT or UCAT||Minimum score 55% (in each subject)
Minimum 50% marks
|Elective subject marks & percentage Only|
|MERIT CALCULATION WEIGHTAGE|
|F.Sc (Pre-Medical)/HSSC/A Level/ Equivalent||40% weightage|
|Matriculation/SSC/O Level/ Equivalent||10% weightage|
|Institutional Interview||20% Marks|
- Admissions will be strictly on merit.
- The results of MDCAT-2022 are NOT valid for seeking admission in session 2023-24.
- Applicants are required to apply online through UMDC Online Admission Portal
- Any student submitting incomplete results/ academic documents for admissions of applications, shall not be considered
- Any change in admission policy by the concerned regulatory authority, shall be implemented even after the admission forms have been submitted
- For any other information please contact +92 41 111 111 883 or email at [email protected]